Managing API Keys
You can make view or make changes to your existing API keys in API Key Management.
|You cannot view your API key secret here. You can only see API key secrets when you create a API key.|
To manage your API keys:
- Go to Configuration > API Key Management.
- Click the name of the of the API key that you want to edit.
The properties panel opens.
- Enable or disable the API key by selecting the toggle.
The toggle is green when the API key is enabled.
- Change the API key's Name, Description, or Role.
- View the Key SID by clicking the eye icon (). The Key SID is the string that uniquely identifies the key.
- Click Delete Key to remove the API key and revoke access for any applications that are using it.