Creating Disposition Lists
Disposition lists enable you to group and manage individual dispositions. You can, for example, group individual, related dispositions that agents regularly use. You can set disposition lists in call flows in the CxEngage Flow Designer. When you do that, those lists are available to agents in any CxEngage product.
To view disposition lists in CxEngage, your role requires the READ DISPOSITION_LIST permission.
To create disposition lists in CxEngage, your role requires the CREATE_DISPOSITION_LIST permission, which inherits READ_DISPOSITION_LISTS.
To create a disposition list:
- If you haven't already done so, create the dispositions that your organization uses.
- Select Flows > Disposition Lists.
- Click Create.
- Enter a Name for the disposition list.
- Optionally, enter the following information:
- An External ID, which identifies the disposition list in an third-party system.
- A short Description of the disposition list.
- If you want the disposition list to be available to one or more sub tenants, click Shared.
- In the Dispositions section of the side panel, click the Add Disposition icon ().
- Click the down arrow and select a disposition from the list that displays.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 for each disposition you want to add to the list.
- If you want this list to be available to one or more sub tenants, click Shared.
Once you enable this setting, you can't disable it in the CxEngage Configuration Console.
- When you've finished adding dispositions to the list, click Submit.
You can nest similar dispositions within a list by creating categories. Categories are headings under which you add dispositions. For example, if you have dispositions named Refund Issued and Refund Requested, you can nest them under a category named Refunds.
To nest dispositions in a list:
- Click the Add Category icon ().
- Type a name for the category – for example, Refunds.
- Do one of the following:
- If you already have dispositions in the list, use the icon to move it below the category. Then, click to nest the disposition under the category.
- Add dispositions to the list, then click to nest those dispositions under the category.
- Click Submit.