Assigning Presence Reason Lists
Presence reason lists are assigned at the user level. Lists can be manually assigned to an individual's user profile or to a group of users.
- Tenant default lists are automatically assigned to each user on the tenant and do not need to be manually assigned.
To assign one or more presence reason lists:
- From the User Management menu, select either:
- Users to assign to an individual user
- Groups to assign to everyone in a group
- Click on the name of the user or group that you are assigning presence reason lists to.
The user or group detail panel appears.
- Click the Add Reason... field.
A drop down appears with the list of available presence reason lists. Lists that are set as tenant defaults are not included.
- Select a presence reason list, or type the first few letters the list's name.
If list that you are assigning does not appear in the list, it may be set as the tenant's default list and already assigned to the user.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the Add Reason ... field to add the presence reason list to the group or user's details.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add any additional presence reason lists.
- Click Submit.