Creating Presence Reasons
Presence reasons provide an explanation for an agent's time when that agent is in a Not Ready state. Agents can select a reason when they change their state in a CxEngage agent product.
To view presence reasons in any CxEngage product, your role requires the READ_PRESENCE REASONS permission.
To create presence reasons in CxEngage, your role requires the CREATE_PRESENCE REASONS permission, which inherits READ_PRESENCE_REASONS.
To create a presence reason:
- Select User Management > Presence Reasons.
- Click Create.
- Enter a Name for the reason.
This name appears in Skylight and the Agent Toolbar.
- Optionally, enter the following information:
- An External ID, which identifies the reason in an third-party system.
- A short Description of the reason.
- If you want the reason to be available to one or more sub tenants, click Shared.
Your role in CxEngage requires the SHARE_PRESENCE_REASONS permissions to do this.
- Click Submit.