Adding Dashboard and Report Filters
Add filters to your historical dashboards and reports to refine the data in order to see what is most important to you. For example, filter your dashboard to see the data for one queue in your tenant instead of all of the queues. You can add, edit, and remove filters as needed.
- On the dashboard or report, click on the Filters icon () located in the top right corner.
The filter panel opens.
- In the search field, enter the name of the filter that you want to apply or scroll through the list of available filters to find the filter.
- Click the toggle () or select the checkbox () next to the filter name to enable it.
As you add filters, the number of filters applied updates next to the filter icon ().
- If you add a date filter, select the date from the calendar or enter it in mm/dd/yyyy format.
For a date range, select equal to, greater than, less than, greater than or equal to, or less than or equal to the date you select.
- Click Apply to confirm and apply your filter changes.
Clicking x cancels the filtering updates you've made.
Click and drag your mouse over a segment of a chart to filter the dashboard. The dashboard updates to show data based on the data segment that you selected. For example, to filter your dashboard to see the data for the 10th hour, select the value point for that time frame in a chart segmented by hour, such as the Abandon Percentage over 24 Hours chart. The dashboard updates to only show the statistics for the selected time frame.