You can export reports by direct download in Excel (.xlsx) or PDF formats. Before you export the report, you can sort or filter the columns to contain the information that is relevant to you.
|When you navigate away from the report, any filtering or sorting is lost. You must reapply any filters or sorting if you want to export a standard report with that information again.|
To download a report:
- Go to Reporting > Historical Dashboards.
- Click Dashboards and then click Standard Reports.
- In the reports drop-down menu, select the report you want to export.
- Hover your mouse over the report.
- Click the downward pointing arrow () in the top right corner of the report.
- Click Export As.
- Click one of the following depending on the format that you want:
- Data to Excel
- The report is downloaded to your browser's default download location.
This exports all of the data contained in the report.
|If you only want to export what you currently see on your screen, click the Export icon () in the top right corner above the report. This produces a PDF report similar to a screen capture.|