Creating Text-to-Speech Media Files
Create a Text-to-Speech (TTS) media file to add a string of text that is converted into a voice message.
- Go to Flows > Media
- Click Create
- Enter a Name
Use a name that clearly indicates the purpose of this media prompt. If the prompt exists in multiple languages, it helps to include the language in the file names to easily identify them.
- Select Text-to-Speech for the Type.
- In the Text field, enter the script that you want to convert to a voice message.
- Optionally, select the Language for the voice message.
CxEngage supports 26 languages and dialects. CxEngage does not translate text from one language into another. The script in the Text field must be in the language you select.
- Optionally, select one of the following for the Voice of the message:
- man (a male voice in English, Spanish, French, German, or Italian)
- woman (a female voice in English, Spanish, French, German, or Italian)
- alice (a female voice in any of the 26 languages and dialects that CxEngage supports)
- Click Submit