Adding Users to Groups
To populate an individual group with one or more users:
- Go to User Management > Groups.
- Click on the group that you want to add members to. The group panel appears.
- Click in the Add User... field under Members.
A drop down appears with the list of available tenant users in alphabetical order. You can locate a user by typing their name or scrolling through the list.
- Select the user that you want to add this group.
- Click the "plus" sign (+) by the user's name to add them to the member list below.
Repeat steps 3 through 5 for additional group members you want added.
To assign a user to one or more groups:
- Go to User Management > Users.
- Click on the name of the user that you are assigning groups to.
The user detail panel appears.
- Click in the Add Group... field.
A drop down appears with the list of available groups.
- Select the group from the list, or type out the name of a new group if it has not been created yet.
- Hit Enter or click the "plus" sign (+) next to the skill to add it to the user's details.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 to add any additional skills.