Adding Skills to Users
To add one or more users to an individual skill:
- Go to User Management > Skills.
- Click on the skill that you want to add users to. The skill panel appears.
- Click in the Add a user... field under Members.
A drop down appears with the list of available tenant users in alphabetical order. You can locate a user by typing their name or scrolling through the list.
- Select the user that you want to add this skill.
- If this skill has proficiency enabled, enter the user's proficiency level in the field next to their name.
The proficiency level can be typed in, or selected using the up and down arrows.
- Click the "plus" sign (+) by the user's name to add them to the member list below.
Repeat steps 3 through 6 for additional users that you want this skill assigned to.
- Click Submit.
To add one or more skills to an individual user:
- Go to User Management > Users.
- Click on the name of the user that you are assigning skills to.
The user detail panel appears.
- Click in the Add Skill... field.
A drop down appears with the list of available skills.
- Select the skill from the list, or type out the name of a new skill if it has not been created yet.
- If adding a skill that has proficiency enabled, set the user's proficiency level by entering the assigned skill level in the Proficiency field.
You can type the proficiency level, or set it by clicking the up and down arrows.
- Click the "plus" sign (+) next to the skill to add it to the user's details.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 to add any additional skills.
- Click Submit.