Installing Skylight in Zendesk
You install Skylight using a Zendesk package that handles the interactions between Skylight and CxEngage.
To install theSkylight in Zendesk:
- Download the Zendesk package to your computer.
See CxEngage Regions to download the Zendesk package for your region.
- Log into Zendesk using an administrator account.
- Click the Admin icon ().
- Go to Apps > Manage.
- Click Upload Private App.
- Enter an App Name – for example, CxEngage Skylight.
This is the name that your agents see in Zendesk.
- Click Browse and then find the Skylight package on your computer.
- Click Save.
- When prompted, click Agree and upload this App.
- Click Install.
You might also be interested in:
- Configuring the Size of the Skylight for Zendesk Application
- Using Skylight for Zendesk