To create a flow via the configuration console:
- Access the tenant that the new flow is being designed for.
- Go to Flows > Flows.
- Click Create.
- Enter a Name for the flow.
- Select the Type of flow being created.
- Customer: Used to define the caller experience
- Resource: Used to define the resource experience
- Reusable: Can define customer or resource experiences for the purpose of being used in other flows. If created, these will appear in the Flow Designer as an element.
- Click Submit.
The Flow Designer opens.
The flow is created at this point. Leaving this window prior to publishing the flow will result in the flow appearing in your list of flows as an Initial Draft and no active flow version set.
- Add the Activity and Event elements that create the desired resource or customer experience.
- Configure the elements by populating the fields as needed.
- Ensure that each element is connected appropriately.
- Publish the flow.
You might also be interested in: