A flow must be published before it can be enabled and used.
To publish a flow using the configuration console:
- Create or edit a flow as needed using the Flow Designer.
- Click Publish.
- Enter or edit the Flow Name.
- Click to trigger the Make active toggle to enable the flow now.
The toggle will be green to indicate active, and gray to indicate disabled.
- The flow can remain disabled now and be enabled at a later time.
- Enter or update the Version name.
- Optionally, enter a brief Description for this flow.
- Click OK.