Creating Business Hour Rules
Users with Administrator role permissions can create a business hour rule to identify the standard business hours for a specific queue or campaign.
To create a business hour rule:
- Go to Configuration > Business Hours.
- Click Create.
The Creating New Business Hours panel appears.
- Enter a Name for the business hour rule that is being created.
- Optionally, enter a Description for the business hour rule.
- Select the appropriate Timezone for the business hour rule.
- Select the Regular Hours option as 24/7 Hours, or Scheduled Hours for specific business hours.
If selecting a 24/7 setting, no further configuration details are required before submitting.
- For scheduled hours, enter the regular business hours for each day of the week, in HH:MM AM/PM format, by typing in the fields directly or by tabbing to the fields and using directional arrows.
- Start Time: The opening business hour for that day
- End Time: The closing business hour for that day
Leave the start and end time fields empty for any day of the week that is considered to be fully after hours.
- Click Submit.