Tutorial: How to View Email Transcripts with the Interaction Data Set in Historical Reporting
In this tutorial we will configure the joinable data sets Interaction and Interaction Agent to view email transcripts.
This analysis is to view email transcripts.
Create an Analysis and Configure Global Filters
- To create a table in Analysis, go to Reporting > Historical Reporting.
- In the sidebar, click () Analysis .
|Your work within Analysis is auto-saved as Untitled Analysis on Home page.|
- To name the Analysis click the () gear.
a. Click Rename.
b. Enter a name (For example, Email Transcript Report).
c. Click Save.
Configure the global filters to determine your subset of data.
Select your Data
Under Select Data, select Interaction. A display table loads with preselected metrics: Interaction ID, Tenant ID, and Channel Type.
|The Interaction ID and Tenant ID metrics need to be selected to view transcripts.|
- Remove the Channel Type by clicking on the check.
- Click the checkboxes for Artifacts Summary Symbols, Channel, and Customer to add them to the data table.
Under the second Select Data, choose the Interaction ->Interaction Agent data set join.
- In the Interaction Agent data set, select Agent by clicking the check box.
The table loads with the selected columns.
View the Email Transcript
An envelope icon () appears in the column when an email transcript is available.
To view the transcript:
- Click on the envelope icon (). The transcript will appear.
You've created a data table to view email transcripts.